
Well life continues to go on. Right now we are still trying to sell our home, don't know how it will do with the economy state, but we are trying. The most exciting news is that we just found out our little one that is arriving in Feb. is a girl!! Now we'll have one of each. We are way excited and can't wait for her to get here, well we can because we're still preparing, but can't because it's so exciting. Any Name suggestions? As a family we just recently hiked up to Timpanogas (sp) Cave. It is such a cool cave. Here is our proof we made it to the top.

Michael
Michael continues to work hard to support the spending habits of his crazy wife, but he definately does a good job of it. We're contemplating where he should do his masters and what he should for sure do it in. We're thinking probably and MBA, but I'm still trying to convince him that he would be a good lawyer. He is the best dad and Michael Codi loves it when he comes home, especially after spending ALL day long with mom. They are best BUDS!
He's as busy as ever. Loves to play and run and be outside. He continually keeps mom on her toes. Here's some of the surprises I get.



Mostly I think he's just fun. I'm probably a little partial, but I bet you'd all find him preeettty adorable. He's beginning to talk and loves to tell me no. Which was really cute at first, but get's a bit tiresome after 100 no's in a row. Thank goodness he's started using yes a little more. Here's just one more cute movie of him that I think you'll all get a little smile out of.
Chalice
What am I personally up to? I actually just started a new job. I'm working as an Admin. Assisstant at Clear Horizons Academy (that is the school I was working at before I had Michael Codi) . Anyway it's a great job. I do a little at home and then when I go into the office I can just take Michael with me. It will hopefully help us to be putting just a little more into our depleating savings. Other than that I do laundry, clean my house, and play with my husband and son. Life is good and it just keeps getting better!
5 comments:
This is great! Hope you do a better job posting then I do.
Netty
Love your blog!!! Its so good to see waht you are up to. you are right, michael codi is so cute. we cant wait to meet his sister. i voted for the name mikell, but i also like chloe, FYI. Brenna
I am so happy you have a blog. Now I'm not the only one in the family. It is supprising how many actually have blogs. You guys are all just as cute as ever:)
I pretty much have the cutest nephew ever...he's got some mad dancing skills : )
This is so awesome! I wish we had time to blog...course, it would help if we had some kiddo's, but still. Great way for the family and friends to keep up.
I voted for the name Mikell--WAY cool name, by the way--but I also really like Chloe! They both sound great with your last name!
:)
Jen (FCS)
Post a Comment