They are pretty cute. Our line of pictures is about the same. I think we also got 1 of them both smiling. Mack had a really fun time playing with Michael as well.
wow i cant belive they are 2 already thats crazy. I hope to make it to the blessing on sunday but I'll have to wait and see how i feel i dont want to get any one sick espically your adorable baby
i am a young mother of two and have been married for 5 blissful years. i love being a mom even with all the challenges it brings. i enjoy spending time with my Husband and kids, especially when we're all together. i love to laugh and am glad that my husband reminds me to do this daily.
2 comments:
They are pretty cute. Our line of pictures is about the same. I think we also got 1 of them both smiling. Mack had a really fun time playing with Michael as well.
wow i cant belive they are 2 already thats crazy. I hope to make it to the blessing on sunday but I'll have to wait and see how i feel i dont want to get any one sick espically your adorable baby
Post a Comment