Top 10 Favorites
10. Grab hair
9. Blow Bubbles
8. Eat Mommy's food when I can get her to give it to me
7. Watch everything my brother does
6. Be thrown in the air and caught
5. Jabber away
4. Crinkel papers
3. Try to crawl (I'm awfully close)
2. Find tiny pieces of garbage and try to race to get them in my mouth before mom catches me
1. Smile
4 comments:
Those pictures at mom's house turned out soooo cute! I have some pictures from the lake I need to get to you of your two cuties as well.
For someone so afraid of bees, you sure stick GINORMOUS flowers on top of your baby's head!
p.s. from Jason
She is too adorable! I can't wait until next month when I get to make her laugh too! btw I love the picture of both your kids!
I love the new picture of the kids...so cute. Addison is such a doll...she is absolutely beautiful and adorable!
Post a Comment