Friday, November 20, 2009

Halloween





Here are our Halloween Costumes this year. Addy is the Lady Bug, Michael is a dinosaur, Michael is a Ref and i'm a Devil (Michael had a fun time saying things like, i knew i married the devil, all in good fun of course). it was a fun Halloween without too much adventure.

3 comments:

Karissa and Jason said...

I love his dinosaur costume...super cute!!

Jake and Kelsey said...

Cute blog! I love keeping up with old friends through blogging. Your kids are soooo cute! I think our girls would have a lot of fun playing with each other. If you are in Vernal for the holidays you should call me and we could go to lunch! (I will send you a message with my # on fb)

Paul and Carly said...

Oh how fun. I love learning about what everyone is up to. I have a private blog email me your email address and I will invite you. My email is carlygillman@hotmail.com. I had so much fun with you in Cross Country and Fire fighting that year. Oh memories! I am happy that everything is going so well for you!