So i go through these phases with my hair, i don't know if it's an addiction, but it's just what i do. i chop it off, then decide i'm growing it out, then once it's long enough to put in a pony, that's ALL i ever do so then i decide i need a change and i chop it all off. i guess you could call it my hairs life cycle. Anyway my lovely hairstylist did an amazing job! The only thing that i decided i wasn't totally fond of were the bangs (And that was not the stylists fault, that was my own!) i think i should have left them a tad longer ro just not done them. Oh well hair grows, right... obviously i've also gone somewhat blond which i really like as well! i wish i had a comparison pic, but since i'm usually the picture taker there's not really any of me so you just get the new do, with some pictures that i threw in just for fun! i am very sad that my stylist is going to go to Ohio
1 year ago
7 comments:
LOVE it :) You are beautiful my friend!
Wow! You're brave AND foxy! What a cute 'do!
My hair has the same life cycle. We're currently in the "growing out" phase...
Cute! I am trying to decide what to do with my hair too, All I ever do is pull it up in a ponytail, but short takes me too long to do.
You are definitely one foxy chicka!! I love it, and I think I need to see your new hair in person. It's been too long since we saw each other, Chalice!
Chalice that looks SO good! I'm about due for a new doo too. (try to say that 3 times fast). I loved seeing you last week. We'll have to do it again.
Super cute. You make a good blonde!
Looks good! Don't worry, your hair cutter will be back every once in a while just like we have been. Just beg her to do it then.
Post a Comment