Thursday, June 3, 2010

Moved: Yes, Settled: Hardly

Well it's official now. We are homeless! Okay not really we just don't have our own home, but thanks to a most wonderful second mother (i.e. MIL) we have moved in with her and all of Michael's siblings down in American Fork! Right now we are a tad crammed into one room while we wait for the basement to be complete, which isn't dreadfully far off, but far enough to be a bit stressful. Addy has changed her sleep time frame and likes to wake up at 6 or 6:30, yuck! I'm up already to go running, but I like the extra half hour to myself so I can get showered or read my scriptures without a baby attached to the hip. Other than that minor set back, we are doing really well and excited for this next phase in our life!

2 comments:

Kirk and Dynelle said...

YAY! I feel ya on the transition for kids though. I wish I could go running with you. I haven't been since I moved :(. I'm still curious about the next phase of your life, does it still include graduate school? Excited to see you Tuesday!

Amy White said...

We are happy for you guys. Good luck with everything.