Saturday, January 29, 2011

Christmas 2010

I was gettting ready to blog about Michael's birthday and downloading the pics from the camera when I realized I hadn't blogged about our fun Christmas. Broc and Amy and kids flew into Utah on the 19th and had their parents suburban so the kids and I left with them that Sunday and Michael followed us out on Tuesday. We had so much fun spending the week together.
We had lots of cousin time, sometimes being best of friends and at other times learning to share (that's a little hard for 18 month old girls)


From the time we left on Sunday until Tuesday afternoon the snow didn't stop out in Vernal. There was a good 18 inches so we spent lots of time sledding which the kids absolutely loved!




We also spent time wrestling and teasing our uncles, in the above picture Addy has on uncle Cado's hat. She thought stealing it from him was such a fun game to play. Below all the kids attacking uncle Steven on one of the nights he actually got home early enough to play with!


Addison is in love with baby Christian. Whenever he is around that is all he around all she wants to do is hold him. It's pretty cute. I'm sure she'll be a great big sister in a couple months.

Unlce Jason made mustaches for the boys when they were pretending to be super heros!


Bowling time!


Christmas Jammies



Then our battery died and we didn't get any pics of Christmas morning unfortunately:(
But we had an awesome time spending it with everyone. This will be the last year for a few that we will have everyone there as Austyn was back from the mission and Cadin will be leaving this spring.

No comments: