1 year ago
Friday, March 11, 2011
Look at Me, No Training Wheels!
(Sorry you have to turn your head sideways to see)
With the weather getting warmer and the baby's arrival coming closer, I've been thinking a lot about wanting to be in shape and planning how I'm going to lose all my baby weight plus the extra I have been hanging onto since the first baby, so I have signed myself and Michael up for our first half marathon which will happen on October 29th. Anyway I've been planning my training schedule and thinking about it a lot. I want to get up and do my runs early in the morning, but I know how hard it will be for me with a baby that will be up a couple times a night at least for the first little bit so I had to have a back-up plan and this video is it!!! I decided that I needed Michael Codi to be able to ride his bike freely while I run pushing the 2 girls in the jogger! We also wanted him to be able to ride without training wheels cuz most of his little neighborhood buddies can and he kinda gets left in the dust. This is our first night of really working with him and he is doing AWESOME!!! I am so excited and proud of him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cool is he! You are awesome for training with 3 kids in tow, dang will you be proud of yourself when you cross the finish line! If I chicken out of my marathon I will come run the half with you :)
Post a Comment