Thursday, September 10, 2009

Michael Codi 2 1/2

So while I've been at my parents I decided to try and take yearly pictures of my kids to frame. However, they didn't want to cooperate with me quite as well as I would have liked, but what do you do. So here are some pictures. For some reason they are downloading onto the blog kinda grainy, but you get the idea anyway. I can't believe he is getting so big. He is such a good boy. Not that we don't have our days, but he's so good and usually so willing to help me. Here are his top 10 favorite things he likes to do right now, in no particular order
Top 10 Favorite Things
10. Ride scooters
9. Watch disney videos
8. Make Addison laugh
7. Help Mom around the house
6. Play with his Car cars and trucks
5. Drive cars
4. Drink Chocolate Milk
3. Wrestle, mostly with Dad, but if he's not around anyone will do
2. Run and race
1. Be the boss














2 comments:

Megan said...

Cute, Cute...he is gettings so big!

Camille said...

Amen--your kids are so big and so super cute! You are such a great mommy!